Friday we went to the doctor, and it's official, we're having a baby!J.D. is thrilled and has loved telling family and friends. I'm excited, nervous, a little shocked, and very happy too. My due date is November 30, 2009.
After our doctor's visit we went shopping at The Galleria to celebrate. We had lunch and bought a name book, a planner, and a "What to Expect" book. We also visited baby stores and looked at clothes. We found this cute onesie with our baby's zodiac sign: Sagittarius.
So far it seems very appropriate. It says this little bundle will be an adventurer and traveler, and he or she will certainly be well-traveled before even being born. Baby will have been to San Francisco, Idaho, and Europe all before taking his or her first breath. So, little Sagittarius, I can tell you the world will be ready; it's waiting for you.
We'll explore it all together.
4 comments:
I'm very excited for you.
Your baby will have the cutest onesies.
Thanks lutheranchick. :)
Well, as you know, I am as excited as a 4 year old!!!!
And Olivia wants you to have a BABY, not a boy or a girl (which made me smile).
And as I was writing in your travel post, you are also going on your babymoon! Yay!
I am so happy for you and JD and of course, your Mom, who gets to be a grandma two times in one year! Super-yay!
Thanks Catherine, Olivia, and Michael :) We look forward to hopefully seeing you soon!
Post a Comment