Saturday, January 9, 2010

Busy Day


Today I got a lot done, especially compared to what a typical day involves for me anymore: changing, feeding, rocking, trying to sleep, rinse, repeat, etc.
I went to my chiropractor. I was all twisted up. My left leg was two inches shorter than my right. Now, I am feeling much better. I took Jonathan bundled in his car seat with me. He slept through most of it. Meanwhile, J.D. went to Walgreens for his H1N1 shot. While at the chiropractor's, there was a guy in the room before me, who they said had been in a motorcycle accident. The poor guy was crying and screaming. Since I started going to this chiropractor, I've heard a few men in that room yelling, screaming, moaning, etc. I wonder if women ever make those sorts of noises while at the chiropractor. (I doubt it). This guy was screaming more than I did all through my labor. Actually, I didn't scream at all. I did yell once, just to see if it would help. It didn't. It just made me out of breath.
Anyway, then we went to Target, where I found three comfortable nursing bras... Yay! It's difficult to find a good bra. P.S. Nursing is also difficult, but we're doing pretty good now.

That's it. I know, it's not much really. But now baby is crying with Daddy... so I must away to give him dinner.

"Classic Winnie the Pooh" outfit. My alert, curious little boy.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

He is SO adorable!

As soon as we kick these colds we are heading straight down to see youall....I hear you on the nursing bra thing. I'm glad you found one that works. I personally preferred Medela, but whatever works....and more important, whatever fits and is comfortable.


I cannot WAIT to meet Jonathan!