Here is the best parts of them (in no particular order):
1) Jonathan is super duper adorably cute (I actually reached for the screen to tickle his tummy and say 'he's a big boy' in a baby voice a millisecond before you did in the rollover video, so we kinda did it at the same time, hee hee!)
2) when you say 'I love you' in the Ellie video and he smiles and giggles up at you
3) the raccoon outfit is adorable, especially on him!
4) his adorable big boy-ness in rolling over!
5) how hard he laughs when JD tickles him (Livvie calls those scratchy Daddy kisses)
6) how he talks to Ellie and you and gets a little sad-faced when the Elephant's music stops a little in the first video.
7) Just how great a Mom you are!!!! He is lucky to have such a great Mom like you--You are awesome!
3 comments:
Dear J.D., Tammy & Jonathan, thank you for the movies. They are so good. We love them. I like your garden too. LOVE YOU ALL, DAD & MOM!
I love these videos!!!
Here is the best parts of them (in no particular order):
1) Jonathan is super duper adorably cute (I actually reached for the screen to tickle his tummy and say 'he's a big boy' in a baby voice a millisecond before you did in the rollover video, so we kinda did it at the same time, hee hee!)
2) when you say 'I love you' in the Ellie video and he smiles and giggles up at you
3) the raccoon outfit is adorable, especially on him!
4) his adorable big boy-ness in rolling over!
5) how hard he laughs when JD tickles him (Livvie calls those scratchy Daddy kisses)
6) how he talks to Ellie and you and gets a little sad-faced when the Elephant's music stops a little in the first video.
7) Just how great a Mom you are!!!!
He is lucky to have such a great Mom like you--You are awesome!
With love and hugs,
Catherine
Thanks Mom & Dad & Catherine. I'm glad you enjoyed the videos.
Post a Comment