Saturday, May 7, 2011

We're having a baby GIRL!





We're having a girl! Here are some of the ultrasound images from yesterday May 6, 2011. We are really thrilled around here. J.D. and I are so lucky to have Jonathan and this little girl on the way.

Everything looked good. Her heartbeat was 160 bpm. She touched her ear with her tiny fingers while we were watching and rubbed the back of one of her legs with her opposite foot.

After the ultrasound we went to a play date for Jonathan with his buddy Wyatt. Then we went shopping, and I had to buy something pink. :)

We ended the busy day by working outside. I planted some marigolds and petunias while Jonathan splashed happily in his water table, and J.D. raked leaves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, it is Great news! We are realy Happy for You Tammy, J.D. and Jonathan!!! We LOVE YOU, MOM & DAD.

Holly G said...

Oh Tammy (and JD!!), happy Mother's Day! That is so exciting.