Thursday, August 11, 2011
Very Pregnant and Chasing a Toddler...
Is hard. I worry Jonathan isn't getting enough stimulation. Some days are just difficult. Today we watched Cars probably too much. I feel guilty about him watching t.v. He did get to play outside in the water and mud, until bugs started coming around. Then we went through a long ordeal for him to nap. He is resisting his stroller rides for nap time. He has learned he can stand up and play. This makes life a lot more difficult for me. I did put him into his crib for "quiet time" at least, but that involved throwing toys mostly. I got brained with a two-headed dragon. Ouch! That thing from J.D.'s childhood hurts. Then Jonathan giggled, and it brought tears to my eyes, so I just got up and left saying "nice boys don't throw toys." I closed his door and went to sit down for 5 minutes. He eventually started crying, after about 5 minutes of which I went to get him. Then he finally agreed to relax in my arms until he fell asleep, sniffling and crying a bit. I'm already tired and wonder what on earth I'll do with two. Some days are like that. But usually the next day is better. God grant me patience and endurance on a massive scale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tammy, I think you already have patience and endurance. Keep on trucking my dear.
hg
Thanks Holly. :)
Post a Comment