Bat boy has nothing to do with anything... not really. I just like him. Well, perhaps he is connected to the English department. He did come from the cover of computer paper from the graduate lab. I gave him his makeover. Believe me, he has a lot more personality now. I just needed an illustration, and random odd things appeal to me. Anyway, the purpose of this blog is to note that I know what I'll be doing this summer (at least part of it). Bat boy is pleased to announce that I've been admitted to the Mellon Dissertation Seminar. Yay! It's a class of 15. We'll study modernism, and I'm supposed to use the material toward my dissertation. Also, it makes life easier because I'll get a stipend, so that's cool, and it's only 6 weeks. So, this makes me very happy. Well, that's all. Otherwise life in the bat cave is fairly normal. I really need this class. It will hopefully keep me organized and productive.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Bat Boy Announces Summer Plans
Bat boy has nothing to do with anything... not really. I just like him. Well, perhaps he is connected to the English department. He did come from the cover of computer paper from the graduate lab. I gave him his makeover. Believe me, he has a lot more personality now. I just needed an illustration, and random odd things appeal to me. Anyway, the purpose of this blog is to note that I know what I'll be doing this summer (at least part of it). Bat boy is pleased to announce that I've been admitted to the Mellon Dissertation Seminar. Yay! It's a class of 15. We'll study modernism, and I'm supposed to use the material toward my dissertation. Also, it makes life easier because I'll get a stipend, so that's cool, and it's only 6 weeks. So, this makes me very happy. Well, that's all. Otherwise life in the bat cave is fairly normal. I really need this class. It will hopefully keep me organized and productive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment