Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fun to win a purse

A little while ago J.D. called to have me look at purses online. Apparently, he won a handbag in the drawing at work today. He said I've had multiple offers to trade "our" purse for another one. But he couldn't find a picture of it online to show me. So, he'll bring it home first.

I used to carry purses around in junior high and a little in high school. But I stopped and went to the wallet during college. It just simplified life. That's also when I gave up on my bangs and wearing makeup everyday. I also threw in the nylons and dress shoes and picked up jeans and t-shirts. So, now I have a purse. But I'm pretty sure the bangs are staying gone, along with nylons and dress shoes. :)

p.s. I like my new purse.

No comments: