Show Me St. Louis
Last Monday the kids and I went to the Science Center. They love the Discovery Room, and the Science Center newly remodeled it. The day we showed up, at 12:00, not our usual 1:00 time, they were filming for a local television program. So, the kids ended up on t.v. Obviously, I'm there too, but I'm trying to stay off camera to a large degree. They took a lot of film of Alaura. She was cute and cooperative. Jonathan was busy playing, so he is only in one shot at the water table. But it is his design they show. I'm their mama, but I do have to say, I think they are both pretty cute.
Today is Sunday, Jan. 11. We have just been playing and relaxing at home. J.D. is watching football. Alaura painted some pictures. Jonathan and I talked about travelling around the world while looking at our globe. I have been working to put my spring semester together. New classes start tomorrow. Well, better get back to it.
All the best,
T
No comments:
Post a Comment