
San Francisco, March 11-14, 2009
I seem to be experiencing delayed-happiness since finding out last Thursday. Maybe it just sunk in that I'm presenting at my first national conference. I am really happy. Most of all, I'm joyful Catherine and I will both be there. It's NO fun going to a conference alone.
J.D. is even planning to make the trip. It would be great to turn it into a mini-vacation. Now I just have to figure out how to wrangle some money out of the department. I know we're allotted financial help with three conferences. This is definitely one for which I'm calling in my chips.
What session are you in Catherine? I'm in the following:
Session: E/16 4:45 to 6:00.
Session Title: Peer Review in Three Settings.
Presentation Title: "Measuring the Wavelengths between Silence and Learning: The Influence of Gender and Institutional Policies on Graduate Instructor End Comments."
Role: Speaker 3.
Before I officially respond to the invitation I would like a little help with my title though. Rereading it now, it seems extra wordy. I want to be detailed, but I recognize the value of conciseness too. Please leave your ideas for the title.
I would very much appreciate any help.
Now to get some flowers for my hair. . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment