Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Everything!

Well, it will be awhile before any more posts. So, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Jolly Kwanzaa, Glad Eid-al-Adha, Feliz Navidad, Joyful Solstice, Copacetic Saturnalia,* Amusing Eat a Oatmeal Muffin Day, and very Blessed Festivus!

Much Love to All. -- J.D. and Tammy


*Credit to Catherine for reminding me about Solstice and Saturnalia!

5 comments:

Olivia said...

I miss you Tammy!

I hope you are having fun in Idaho and enjoying all the fun and preciously fleeting moments with your family!

vesperstar said...

Hey C-- We're ok here, having a lot of fun. Sorry I haven't called yet. I can't find your number and haven't memorized it yet... isn't that lame? Please email it to me. I just got internet access today. We're snowed in around here! Talk to you soon. Hope you had a good holiday.

Anonymous said...

thank you Tammy.

Anonymous said...

Time to get back to it...

Thanks for my new friend. Don't worry, I'll get even...

vesperstar said...

We look forward to the fun Crusty! :) Tag, you're it!