
A little embarrassing story:
So, since I hurt my knee about a month ago, I've been wearing something called "Tiger Balm" -- it's a Chinese version of Bengay. (I hope it doesn't have too much lead in it). "Officially" it's a combination of camphor and menthol.
Anyway, I wore some of it to school. I was making photocopies and two girls came in the small room. One girl said, "Does it smell like cleaning supplies in here?" At first I had no idea what she was talking about. I said, "I don't smell anything." Then the other one said, "Yeah, I smell it too." And I thought... crap... it's my "Tiger Balm."
First girl: "I feel like I'm getting high off it."
Me thinking: "oh Great."
Second girl: "Yeah, it's really an herbal kind of smell; I wonder if we are getting high."
First one: "Maybe it's me."
Second one: "No, I don't think so."
Me thinking (rolling my eyes): "Good lord. So, I smell like herbal cleaning supplies! Deal with it!"
So, since I hurt my knee about a month ago, I've been wearing something called "Tiger Balm" -- it's a Chinese version of Bengay. (I hope it doesn't have too much lead in it). "Officially" it's a combination of camphor and menthol.
Anyway, I wore some of it to school. I was making photocopies and two girls came in the small room. One girl said, "Does it smell like cleaning supplies in here?" At first I had no idea what she was talking about. I said, "I don't smell anything." Then the other one said, "Yeah, I smell it too." And I thought... crap... it's my "Tiger Balm."
First girl: "I feel like I'm getting high off it."
Me thinking: "oh Great."
Second girl: "Yeah, it's really an herbal kind of smell; I wonder if we are getting high."
First one: "Maybe it's me."
Second one: "No, I don't think so."
Me thinking (rolling my eyes): "Good lord. So, I smell like herbal cleaning supplies! Deal with it!"
No comments:
Post a Comment