Friday, April 25, 2008

Sophie vs. Freedom

I refuse to leave the sanctuary of my carrier.

These were from a month ago when she refused to come out. She stayed in there for about an hour. We had just taken her to the vet for her cold. Since Sophie won her battle against freedom, she has been far more willing to exercise it. I guess she just needed to know she could win. But I told her to be careful, don't let George W. find out she "hates freedom."

1 comment:

Olivia said...

It looks like she's channeling her inner Marley....or is it her inner Clarence?

I think I need to channel my inner Clarence (and my literal one). Though Olivia actually slept from 9.15ish until 6.45 (yes, 6.45!), I had to be the one to get up with her...and then we had a busy busy day.

Anyway, she is just adorable. Can't wait to meet her!