Friday, February 13, 2009

More Cats More Power

Do you ever get that feeling maybe someone is watching you?

Maybe even someone on your computer . . . ?


Or the feeling you're just not alone. . . ?

Or the feeling someone is constantly messing with your stuff?
(Sophie loves getting under covers. She does so by herself).

Or do you ever wonder who keeps putting the calendar back to January?
(Warning: I suddenly scold Athena, so you may want to turn the volume down).
Or maybe sometimes you just see and appreciate something very cute.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

When I first saw Sophie with JD I did a double-take...I thought it was an old picture of Figaro....until I noticed the leetle teeny tiny speck of white on her forehead and realized it was Sophie. These pictures crack me up. They are such funny little kitties!!! So cute!!!

And the flowers that JD gave you are just lovely....

vesperstar said...

Yes, I understand. I think of Figaro when I see them together all the time.

He loves her a lot like Figaro, but of course they are different sorts of love and very different sorts of cats. Sophie is his sweet, little baby girl. Whereas, Figaro was more like his feisty, buddy kitty-soulmate. J.D. sometimes called Figaro "little bastard," although, as we both know, he loved him with his whole heart.

The cats do keep us entertained.

Thanks, I picked out my own flowers... good ol' Costco. ;) I shared them with Mars, a small vase by his ashes.

I hope you had a good Valentine's Day yesterday. We really just went shopping and to a movie. We were too tired/lazy to go out to dinner or cook, so we had pizza after walking back from the Tivoli.