Friday, June 5, 2009

Anson's Visit

Day 1: St. Louis Landmarks
630 feet up
Old Courthouse, looking West.

Looking East.
Chocolate Arch
Taylor Brothers make breakfast

June 4, 2009 Anson flew into St. Louis to visit us! It's great to see him and have company. We had lunch together at Blueberry Hill. Then we walked down to the Metro and went to see the Arch and the muddy Mississippi. On the way back, we stopped by Union Station to taste the Fudgery's version of the Arch. :) We also fed the Koi and showed Anson the whispering arch were you can whisper and have someone standing at the other end of the room hear you. Later the evening was filled with bowling at Pin Up and watching darts at Blueberry Hill again.
A busy first day!

4 comments:

Mrs. B. Roth said...

Anson is a great name ... I'll have to keep it in mind .. it fits with our kids' names (last name sounding, ends in "n").

Olivia said...

Hi to Anson! I'm glad you are enjoying the Lou, the Loop, and the loopy kitties!!! And I know Tammy is glad to have more Taylors out to visit....more Taylors means more power!

Just don't eat Provel, no wait, you have to try it; everyone has to try it at least once....or is that evil?

Olivia said...

PS..I assume you're like JD and have a cast iron stomach!

Olivia said...

I forgot to ask....was the river flooded (at least)? And are you going to try some frozen custard and/or Maggie Moo's? Or Fitz's? (though I can't say I recommend the food at the latter, but I'm sure neither can you, exactly.