Does the first part even make any sense at all? I mean, isn't it an example of false appeal to authority? I mean, it really takes these minute snippets out of the bible and then concocts this convoluted arguments around them.
Seriously, what is he talking about with the rise in centres?
In the second one, he talks about the last shall be first, but then says that God gives us the tools to be first. Don't we want to be last, though? Isn't it bad to want to be first? Kinda confusing, no?
Every time I see Christ is Victor, I think of some guy named Victor....but I can't quite picture what exactly he would look like.
3 comments:
Does the first part even make any sense at all? I mean, isn't it an example of false appeal to authority? I mean, it really takes these minute snippets out of the bible and then concocts this convoluted arguments around them.
Seriously, what is he talking about with the rise in centres?
What is a centre?
In the second one, he talks about the last shall be first, but then says that God gives us the tools to be first. Don't we want to be last, though? Isn't it bad to want to be first? Kinda confusing, no?
Every time I see Christ is Victor, I think of some guy named Victor....but I can't quite picture what exactly he would look like.
Yes, it's a very odd publication.
As to the Victor question, personally I picture The Onion's "Associate Christ" guy.
Post a Comment