Friday, September 5, 2008

Preparing for VP debate

I put my name in the ticket lottery. I'd like to see Biden v. Palin.

It should be interesting. Maybe I should go protest in the assigned area on campus.


Any ideas what I could put on my sign? Although, I'll have to follow these rules.


Restrictions for the Public Viewing Area:
1. No coolers, glass containers, animals, alcoholic beverages, or any kind of amplification equipment.
2. No balloons filled with substances other than air or projectile launchers.
3. No weapons, including but not limited to, paintball guns, slingshots, air pistols, explosives, blasting caps, knives, mace or any other instrumentalities used or intended for use as a dangerous weapon.
4. No climbing of fences, poles, trees, or any other structure.
5. Signs and banners are permissible, but may not be posted or attached to pickets or on fences. 6. Signs must be constructed solely of cloth, paper or flexible cardboard no greater than one-quarter inch thick.


Unfortunately, I won't be able to take my cats, throw water balloons, bring any moose-hunting implements, or give anyone a paper cut with a really thick piece of cardboard. Dang.



And just to not forget, another article that had some interesting points:

http://warner.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/09/04/the-mirrored-ceiling/

No comments: