I went a bit crazy creating these "wordles" from different blog entries of mine. You can make your own here: http://wordle.net/. The largest words are the most frequently used.
It requires you agree to have it published on their site, which I first hesitated about, but then I decided it was no big deal since it was anonymous and dozens are posted every minute. If you decide to do that, then you'll see the info to copy and paste right into your blog. :)
2 comments:
How do you get them to appear on your blog?
It requires you agree to have it published on their site, which I first hesitated about, but then I decided it was no big deal since it was anonymous and dozens are posted every minute. If you decide to do that, then you'll see the info to copy and paste right into your blog. :)
Hope you're having a good Sunday.
Post a Comment