Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yeah, "great" for all women

Well, here's another story to bring everyone a ray of sunshine.

Palin as mayor required raped women to pay for their own forensic tests. Talk about blaming the victims. They don't make victims of other crimes pay for police work.

I'm not 100% sure about the details or biases here, but I certainly want to know if this is true.
http://www.americablog.com/2008/09/wasilla-charged-rape-victims-for-their.html
http://www.frontiersman.com/articles/2000/05/23/news.txt

"Breaking the glass ceiling" by trampling other women isn't what I call progress.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

lovely. just lovely. back to Blake. I have to start over from the beginning because even though I remember what happens, it's just too disjointing to pick up.

I'll let you know how the new neurologist is.

Catherine

Olivia said...

PS--I don't know if you ever noticed, but in the profile picture for the blog, Olivia is holding "Mommy Care Bear," which you gave her! :)

Lora V. said...

Jon Stewart mentioned this on the Daily Show last night. The word's getting out there, and I can only hope America sees this woman for who she truly is.