Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Marcel, the guy with bread under his armpit"

This is really the only part that I find entertaining. The rest is just sort of very, very sad and painful to a large degree.

Caller pretending to be French President Nicolas Sarkozy: I just want to be sure. That phenomenon Joe the Plumber. That's not your husband, right?

Palin: That's not my husband, but he's a normal American who just works hard and doesn't want government to take his money.

Caller: Yes, yes, I understand we have the equivalent of Joe the Plumber in France. It's called Marcel, the guy with bread under his armpit.

Palin: Right, that's what it's all about, the middle class and government needing to work for them. You're a very good example for us here.


(Yes, evidently the French are great examples of not paying high taxes).

Well, and the part about seeing Belgium from his house is funny too.

Audio: http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalinvideos/youtube/palin-prank.htm
Transcript: http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-prankcall.htm

No comments: