
Well, who else is nervous about the big day tomorrow? I sure am.
We're going to the polls at 5:55 a.m., so J.D. will be able to vote before work, and I can just get it over early, without waiting in line too long (hopefully).
J.D. was impressed by this door hanger we got today. It has our actual precinct printed on it. Impressive indeed.
I just finished looking up ballot issues for my area. You can view your actual ballot by going here:
We're going to the polls at 5:55 a.m., so J.D. will be able to vote before work, and I can just get it over early, without waiting in line too long (hopefully).
J.D. was impressed by this door hanger we got today. It has our actual precinct printed on it. Impressive indeed.
I just finished looking up ballot issues for my area. You can view your actual ballot by going here:
I find it helps to know the content of the ballot measures before trying to read them for the first time at the polls.
Be sure to vote tomorrow everyone, even if you're not of my political persuasion. (The majority of my family is not, and I still love them. They mostly still like me).
Be sure to vote tomorrow everyone, even if you're not of my political persuasion. (The majority of my family is not, and I still love them. They mostly still like me).
Anyway, get out there and do your civic duty. See you at the polls.
No comments:
Post a Comment